The aim of the AgeingWell Network is to build and animate a European network focused on improving the quality of life of Elderly People by promoting the market uptake of ICT solutions for Ageing Well.
To achieve its aim, the following five main objectives of the AgeingWell project are:
- Develop Guidelines for deployment and sharing of best practice between key competence centres;
- Build an ICT for Ageing Knowledge Centre with the aim to share relevant information and results with the AgeingWell Community;
- Develop an ICT for Ageing Society Strategic Agenda, with the aim of providing a study on options for future structure and implementation of EU innovation funding;
- Promote the European innovation reinforcement between innovative ICT & Ageing enterprises (in particular SMEs) and the Investment Community;
- Raise awareness within the European community of ICT & Ageing stakeholders.