Open call for interest for the CARER+ stakeholders:
The Carer+ project (http://www.carerplusproject.eu/) aims to identify new competences of care-workers to support older persons in the home - anticipating a new and vital role for care workers. To achieve this, the partners develop a set of learning paths and educational resources for mobile and work based learning, that responds to major challenges to care-workers professionalisation: isolation, access to technology, flexibility of study modes, lack of support and motivation, formal accreditation, recognition of prior experience, and scalability. To help achieve this, the Carer+ partnership is issuing a ‘call for interest’ to stakeholders and users in the field to participate in the evaluation processes of the project.
Stakeholders and users can join the project activities by:
- Reviewing the outcomes at key milestones of the project
- Ensuring quality outputs
- Keep the project objectives and outputs in-line with stakeholders needs and interests
- Detect critical issues, potential risks and conflicts at early stage and keeping the governing bodies informed about them
The Carer+ partnership invites you to join in and get involved at different levels depending on your time and interest. We are calling on all stakeholders and users to get involved in evaluation and peer reviewing in a set of actions carried out through this project by:
- Actively engaging in our activities through our European portal (discussions, online surveys etc..) to develop the needed knowledge to make Carer+ a successful and useful service for you and the sector..
- By participating in Review and Validation workshops* on the themes of :
- Identification of digital competences of care workers
- Curriculum and learning resources
- Impact assessment and policy recommendations
*Full details of the kinds of activities implemented, together with logistical information (for example coverage of expenses and other costs) will be made available during the project life cycle.
If you wish to join the Carer+ Users/Stakeholders Group, please forward your details : Institution -if applicable-, Sector, address, name, position and email address and indicate what level of commitment you are interested in (discussions; on-line surveys; validation activities) to:
Véronique Maes: firstname.lastname@example.org