This group comprises local, regional, national and international policy-makers, and social care GOs and NGOs that have an interest in moving the agenda of the professionalisation of carers in Europe forward.
The European portal for the professionalisation of care workers has the potential to fulfil their needs with respect to:
- access to targeted information
- On the project
- On the sector
- On the benefits of ICT in domiciliary care
- On the professionalisation schemes for care workers
- access to and use of research evidence in the different stages of the policy process - agenda setting, formulation, implementation, and evaluation (evidence-based policy);
- learning lessons from other countries and integrating the EU and international dimension into policymaking with regards to the challenge of an ageing society the domain of social care, through policy exchanges, policy visits, and benchmarking;
- participate in policy pilots;
- access to better advice (opinion-based policy) through expert advisory boards and recommendations;
- connect with users and citizens.